Friday, June 10, 2011

Sugar

So technically, I don't have diabetes, but I have many other issues that are affecting my blood sugar and have to monitor my levels 4 times a day. This gets very irritating on a daily basis, but I follow my diet (except for the occasion cheat!) and walk 1-2 miles a day!

Every 2 weeks I go and check in with an RN who checks my blood pressure and weight. I also bring my monitor and a 'diary' of everything I have eaten for the last 2 weeks (THAT is the part that gets SO annoying). I guess because I know I am being 'watched', I have stuck to it. I'm sure I would be following a healthy diet regardless, but this really keeps me on my toes!

So, I am not going to complain at all, or defend myself on this, because, well, it's AWESOME! In 26 weeks, I have gained 4 lbs! This means that I have LOST weight during my pregnancy! I am not counting on it, but what if I weighed less when Wyatt was born, than I did when I got pregnant??! I'm not banking on that, and I really don't care - BUT - that would be cool! The dr.'s don't want me gaining more than 15-20 lbs total, so for about 13.5 weeks, I have 11 lbs (min) and 16 (max). allotted to gain!  We shall see!

Wyatt - mommy and papa are SO ready for you! We hope this Summer FLIES! Mommy focuses on months at a time, and WOW, June is already almost halfway over!

13.5 weeks left! Just over 3 months! 96 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment